Join the Wheelmen in 2019!
2018 KITS ARE IN CLICK HERE TO ORDER
The West Florida Wheelmen Club exists because of you… the members. Going forward into 2019, we want the club to grow and to increase involvement in all aspects of local cycling.
The West Florida Wheelmen Club will continue to provide social and fitness road rides throughout the week. We will continue to provide the weekday rides with a few tweaks added to ensure consistent ride captains. We will also bring back the after-ride eating and socializing which were well known signatures of member hosted rides in the past. Please stay tuned to our calendar. And if you are interested in hosting a ride/social, please contact our Social Director.
Safety has grown to be a major concern for our club. Cycling advocacy and public education will continue to be a major goal for our club in 2019.
Benefits of membership:
- supplemental accidental insurance coverage on all WFW rides!
- 10% off at participating bike shops
- Complimentary use of two Bike Travel Cases
- Make our voice stronger for cycling advocacy, safety and public education
- Receive a weekly email with all the local cycling news, rides, special events, etc.
- Be included/invited to several fun social events throughout the year
WFW will also continue our large signature events. These cycling events include the Annual Battleship Ride to Mobile in mid February, hosted by Donald Davis; The Dr. Fenner McConnell – Matt Wantz Memorial Bicycle Ride in October; and the seventh annual Pensacola Cycling Classic in September, a USA Cycling – Florida Point Series’ sanctioned race. We plan on adding more exciting events to this list and will release information as the rides are finalized.